LS Ravi is currently Managing Director based in the USA. He has over 35 years of experience in the telecommunications industry with experience spanning R&D, Product Line Management, Technical support, Sales, Marketing, Business & Market development in the Wireline, Optical, Wireless and Enterprise domains. He brings significant industry and global experience and has a track record of delivering credible P&L results and exceptional operational outcomes in the Americas and Asia Pacific region for global Telecom Equipment Manufactures, while serving the needs of several leading global operators.
Notable accomplishments include and not limited to:
- Led development and delivery of several Fiber Optic Products and solutions to establish leadership position in this domain. Pioneered groundbreaking methods for optical network synchronization.
- Defined and implemented operational support strategy for global network operators headquartered in USA, India and S. APAC region.
- Developed International market for Next Generation Converged switching platform delivering highly profitable +$4B in net new sales in emerging markets with severe margin pressures
- Led successful M&A and divestures initiatives
- Led the virtualization of LTE Packet core and first successful delivery of a commercial grade fully virtualized MME for the Japan and US markets.
- Successfully launched consulting practice for a global engineering services company and successfully delivered focused strategies for new Satellite based connected automotive services.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Partnerships
- Cable and 5G private networks