Najeed has over eighteen years of experience in the Information and Communications Technology industry. At inCode, Najeed co-leads the Network Evolution Practice. He has led several key strategic engagements with major international telecommunications and technology firms. Prior to joining inCode, Najeed was responsible for enterprise software initiatives at Google and Hewlett-Packard. Najeed has worked across the tech stack building products in the digital marketing and enterprise content management domains. Najeed holds a B.E. (Honours) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani and an MBA from New York University Stern School of Business.
- Led a cornerstone project for a key global network equipment vendor to define the scale and opportunity of Private Network markets across industries, value chains, and use case ecosystems.
- Managed the business case effort for a key Utility Enterprise customer to modernize their multi-State grid infrastructure using Private Networks.
- Led a project on organizational transformation from legacy software architectures into microservices-oriented design by building a case for strategic adoption.
- Developed several models for multiple industries to assess the use case needs, adoption, and market size across mission critical, industrials, and Enterprise grade private networks.
- Led the effort to assess the connectivity market for Autonomous Trucking within the US and to develop a proforma business case for a NewCo JV.
- Crafted the Connected Car Entertainment Go-to-Market strategy for a Tier-1 MNO and identified cross-business unit media opportunity.
Areas of Expertise:
- Economic Modeling
- Private Cellular Networks
- Network Evolution, 5G Use Cases, and Business Modeling
- Hyperscaler Strategy and Mobile Edge Compute
- Go-to-Market Strategy and Commercialization