Peter joined inCode in May, 2022 as a Managing Director in Canada. He comes to us with over 20 years of experience in telecom, where he has specialized in marketing, strategic partnerships, content, and devices. He is known as a seasoned and creative leader with proven P&L performance and operational experience at leading Canadian operators.
- Led development of the consumer value proposition and GTM for the first 5G launch in Canada.
- Defined and executed device strategy including, portfolio selection, sales, operations, brand, GTM and channel marketing, while meeting financial and operational targets.
- Built trusting relationships with key Strategic Partners to identify opportunities that deliver innovation and differentiation with enterprise partner value of +$1B.
- Member of Global Marketing Leadership Team, leading a team of +20. Responsible for operations with a P&L of ~$100MM and led the marketing function for NAM.
- Launched a premium, digital first, customer experience with home delivery and setup. Achieved best-in-class customer NPS and leveraged as a hero experience in GTM.
Areas of Expertise:
- Value Proposition Development
- 5G Monetization
- Device Ecosystems
- Strategic Partnerships